Thursday, May 30, 2013

Happy Ten-year, Allison!

Ten years ago, an 18-year-old with braces and blond hair named Allison walked into Chartreuse and waited....and waited.... and waited.... to speak with Wendy about a job. Wendy knew there was something special about that young lady and decided to take the chance and hire her. 
And because she took that chance there was a great celebration on Wednesday here "at Chartreuse where Allison is the boss and Wendy is just the owner!" 
Thanks to everyone who showed up throughout the day to wish her a happy 10 year anniversary! 

We love you BOSS!!



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh! Congratulations Allison - so sorry I missed this earlier. I would have loved to have been part of your much deserved celebration! xoxo Sherri
    (Ps. I have been out of town for the last two weeks and am just now catching up and seeing what I missed while I was gone).

    ReplyDelete