Sunday, January 1, 2017

From Allison

Dear Friends,

Matt & I can't begin to tell you how excited we are to be starting off 2017 as the new owners of Chartreuse Home Furnishings! What started as a part time job for a college student, turned into a passion for home design. I was 18-years-old when I walked into Chartreuse looking for a part-time job in an industry in which I was interested hoping that it might help me in my future career. I met a nice woman who graciously hired me even though she had her reservations and so began an amazing journey. In the last 13 years that nice women, Wendy LeVeque, has taught me so much. I have the great privilege of calling her mentor and friend and am so honored to be following in her footsteps. I love Chartreuse with all my heart and being able to continue what Wendy began is a dream come true. Thank you for all of the love and support so many of you have shown us over the years and in recent months as we have moved toward this transition. Happy New Year!

 photo 579893fc-2c8b-4669-968f-29515356c591_zps5qoygqj1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment